“It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade”. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
I came across this quote the other morning and it perfectly summed up the day. I have since compiled a list (thank you Mr Google) of wonderful ways to celebrate the new season and I’m sure I will be combining some of these into forthcoming family photo shoots as well.
What a lovely list of things to do in the Springtime.
Can you add something to this list?
- Plant something green
- See the cherry blossoms
- Have a picnic in the park
- Sit outside at a café
- Visit a farm to see the animals
- Fly a kite
- Feed the ducks at a pond
- Wade in a river
- Roast a bunch of asparagus
- Visit the farmers’ market and buy spinach and sugar snap peas
- Mix up a pitcher of margaritas
- Watch bumblebees at work in the garden
- Notice the trees budding
- Listen to the birds singing
- Go bare-legged
- Have an outside scavenger hunt
- Feel the sun on your face
- Leave your windows open to catch a spring breeze
- Wear open-toed shoes
And of course, Book a springtime family photo shoot!